Tonight, I am thankful

No matter how bad things seem to get, I always find myself coming back to one thing: I am so thankful for the people I have in my life.

When times get rough, if I don't get tough the people around me do. They are there to listen to me, even though I don't usually talk. They are always there to remind me of the person that I am and the person that I can be. They remind me that things will get better and I am meant for more. For all of this and much more, I am thankful.

I honestly have no idea what I would do without these amazing people by my side. I am truly blessed to have so many people who believe in me. Everyday they make life that much better to live, and I am sure that they don't know it. My life is amazing and even more amazing than the life I lead, are the people in it.

I just wanted to take the time to tell anyone who reads this, that I am thankful for them. The little gestures, the small texts, every little thing y'all do makes my day better. I love you guys and I know I don't say it enough, but I do. I have the people in my life, and I know I am going to meet so many more along the way. The love I have for y'all, I may never be able to explain, but please know that it is there.

No comments