The Life of an Intern

I am fortunate to have the opportunity to intern for my university's Student Activities, Involvement, and Leadership office, more specifically with an emphasis in Sorority/Fraternity Life and leadership. To say that I am completely in love with the work I do is an understatement. This work constantly inspires and challenges me to be a much better person and to think in so many different ways. Seeing the Greek life I live from a programming standpoint, rather than as a consumer, has been beyond eye-opening and the internship has just begun. I am excited to see where this takes me!

I just got back from a retreat with the four different Greek councils on my campus, where I saw, learned, and was challenged to see new ways of thought. Throughout the roughly 24 hours we were together, I was inspired to write so many posts, and those will come later after I get over my thorough exhaustion from organizing and facilitating a workshop. But overall, this was an opportunity I am glad that I took, because I can already see the amazing work it is doing in my life and the life of others.

No comments