Basically I'm Slim Shady, but not really... at all

I had a breakthrough, about this whole NOT writing thing that' I've been doing recently. Clarification: I had a breakthrough on Saturday morning, at 6:30 in the morning, after which I danced around the room singing "guess who's back... back again... Lauren's back... tell a friend... guess who's back guess who's back guess who's back"

But then I stopped and laughed because it was ridiculous. Both the dancing, but also the fact that afterwards I just kept thinking TWO TRAILER PARK GIRLS GO ROUND THE OUTSIDE ROUND THE OUTSIDE ROUND THE OUTSIDE.

Totally not descriptive of my breakthrough. At all.

More to come and I'm super excited to be feelin' this whole blogging and writing things after feeling so meh these past couple of months.

Check back later this week, it'll be some good stuff.

No comments