Blogger's Block


Recently, I've been beating myself up about not blogging and not writing. Because I should be doing it, it makes me happy, why can't I think of what to post. And it's not that I don't have ideas. It's not that I don't have things to say. And really, it's not like I haven't been blogging.

I've been blogging, but not online. What I mean by this is I have ideas, I write them down in my beloved moleskine notebook, and then later on I share them with my friends. We talk about what I wrote down, what I was feeling at that time and what their opinion is.

I write for that connection, for the discussion. Not necessarily for the likes or the views. Because I don't care about those things, what I care about is my ideas and the discussion that comes from what I think and feel and believe.

Don't get me wrong, I'll still be blogging and working on making my blog super awesome to look at (aka getting back into my inner coding nerd).

No comments