Blogger's block

What am I doing sitting at my computer screen right now?

It's been a while since I've blogged, but this time it's different. This time, it's not because I don't have the time or that I don't have anything to say or anything to share. It's none of those. It's like a writer's block exclusive to my blog, because right now, if I'm being honest, I don't know what I'm doing here.

I've got tons of things to say, I've got tons of things to write. Moleskine journals filled with words and thoughts and ideas, but for some reason, none of them translate to the blog. None.

It's a weird feeling. Not knowing why I can't write. It's that inbetween I was talking about in a post before this.

I want my blog to be more than it is. I have a need to create, to make it better. More than just words, but a feeling. Which sounds stupid. It looks stupid when I type it. But it's true.

So I'm (re)learning my coding and HTML and photoshop and figuring out how to do it on my own. I'm excited to learn, I'm happy to do this, to create things, which is what I feel like I'm supposed to be doing right now.

This makes no sense. Babbling, but it's okay.

The point is: I'm taking it slow, I'm figuring things out, and it who knows when I'll post again. It might be tomorrow or next week or next month or next year even - the point is I can't force myself to type things I don't feel.

So until then, I love you all.

No comments