Grown Up But Not

For those of you who know me, you know I am the biggest grandma-child contradiction ever. I am a lover of children's movies (to this day, one of my all-time favorites is The Prince of Egypt, go ahead, judge me), yet I have the reputation of being a grandma. When I was at school, I was either studying, planning, working, or sleeping; I did other things, of course, but it isn't what most people think of when they think of the "college life". I'm what some would like to call grown up but not.

It's this mentality that I have, that I decided I would start a series of blog posts called "Grown Up But Not" where I draw from children's books or movies and show how we can learn from them. I'm really excited about this, and for those of you who know me, I'm sure this comes as no surprise.

I mean, let's be real, I did write an 8-page paper synthesizing the theories of social science and epistemology with Harry Potter. I hope it's something that y'all enjoy, because I'm really excited for an excuse to watch more movies (all for the sake of blogging of course)!

No comments