moms rock!

Guys, moms are seriously the best! If you need specific reasons as to why my mom is the best, feel free to read here.

I mean, sure, I'm 25 years old and apparently a real live adult with a 401k and everything, but my mom STILL sends me care packages and it's the best. So what if I graduated 3 years ago (yikes)? THAT DOES NOT STOP MOMMA REYES!


Coming home to mail is the best, especially when it is unsolicited from your mom, and not from a night of binge online shopping. A came home from a trip and had this cute little package filled with a few of my (and her) favorite things!

I'm a pretty independent person and I'm not one to get homesick ever (like at 6th grade camp when girls were CRYING because they missed their parents, I was just chillin' in my Paul Frank sweatshirt like take a chill pill we will be back at the end of the week), so it's nice to be reminded how much my family loves me and thinks of me, their sweet sweet prodigal daughter.

So to close, moms rock! The end.



No comments