Life unscripted

I've been cautious my entire life. I've been a planner. I've known what I wanted and had a plan on how to get it. Always. I didn't want to ever get distracted - if it wasn't in the plan, I'd pass on it.

Did I get what I wanted? Yes. But at the same time, by sticking to this path I created in my head, maybe I missed out on a lot of things too. Not that I regret my decisions at all, because I don't, they led me to who I am now.

After meeting people, loving more openly, and being more vulnerable, I started to change, and for the better. I started to see that I had been cautions all my life, and it was about time I started living. It was time that I started taking that leap and not fearing the fall.

Life is golden. It's joy and pain, both of which can teach me so much more about myself, others, and the world.I find just as much, if not more, happiness from the unplanned spontaneous random encounters in my life as completing my plans and accomplishing my goals. Goals are important and with goals you know the desired outcome, but sometimes, things just take you surprise and change your life for the better. Unplanned and raw emotions make you feel alive in ways that no plan ever could, and that's a part of life that I used to neglect, but now it's a part of life that I won't ever forget again.

Life unscripted isn't half bad. Own every second of your life and live it to the fullest. Embrace the good, the bad, the planned, and the unscripted. We've got this one life, so let's live it and make it beautiful .

No comments