Time to begin

So, here I am getting ready to unleash my thoughts to the world and I think to myself "why would anyone care?" Not because of any self-esteem issues or fear of rejection, but really, why?

It's hard to care about what you don't know about, and that is the first lesson. You can't be passionate about what you don't know and you can't make educated decisions on what you don't know. So, in case you were wondering, I am going to say just a little about myself.

I'm a current student at university pursuing a degree in communications, more specifically, public relations. I'm a sorority woman and proud of it. I love all things social media, but more importantly I love communications at the core and seeing how words can change so much. As you will see, I am all about community involvement; I believe that we can do great, extraordinary things alone, but when we work together we can make wonders happen.

I could go on forever about myself, but hopefully through my posts you'll see more about who I am and what I believe.

- Lauren

No comments