Grateful.

I've been having a hard time with life and tweeted about it. Then I started to write about because I was going to be courageous or whatever.

But here I am, thinking of how grateful I am for all of the people I have in my life, people who love me and still love me even though I'm difficult.

Because for the most part, I don't like to talk about things. I don't want to cry with you. I don't want to sit and chat about why I feel rotten. I don't need you to baby me. I don't need cookie dough or ice cream or a movie marathon. And I know that's SO hard to deal with, but it's who I am.

Yet I still have people I know are there for me. People who talk me through it and give me the space I need to figure it out. People who give me the gentle reminder that I'm okay, that I'm loved, that they're there when I need them.

I guess, grateful is the only way I can describe it. And to each and everyone, I am thankful for you.

No comments